Location: Netherlands/Sweden/location independent
The 24hour-AR founders saw that there was no one-stop shop for relevant services and information when a non-EU company wanted to sell products legally to the EU market. 24hour-AR was founded to fill that gap.
We believe that through providing clear and practical information, we can guide businesses from outside the EU/UK through the maze of European and British legislation, so they can sell their products safely on the European or British market.
The range of services currently includes, authorised representative and product compliance services.
We aspire to become a market leader and the missing one-stop-shop for businesses selling products on the European and British market.
We do this through a deliberate content strategy, offering a state-of-the art service, through strategic partnerships and building a solid 24hour-AR Team.
Our first principle for the 24hour-AR Team members is that we want them to be curious with an active and problem-solving approach. With a background in design, engineering and law, we want everyone to offer outstanding services to our clients. Our team is fully location independent, and we work in flexible workspaces. We meet online as much as possible. Our policy allows people to work flexible hours, as long as the work gets done without any diminishing returns.
This enables everyone to catch a good swell, tend their animals, pursue an education, run other businesses, or get home in time to say hello to the kids when they come home from school. We understand that people love their freedom, sports, or meditation too much to settle for the constraints of a more regimented work environment. To be frank, it’s how we like to live and work ourselves. Please read what the role of COO would mean and we are curious to hear what your passions are and why you would like to join our team. If you have any questions, please shoot us an email!
Chief of Operations (36-40 hours)
Are you keen to build your own compliance business? Do you like strategy, online marketing, sales and everything needed to make a difference within the compliance field? Are you interested in continually learning more about product safety legislation, management skills and business development?
If you are then we might be looking for you to join our team and build towards world domination!
What does this mean?
As Chief of Operation (COO) we expect you to be driven, structured and meticulous in the work you do. We do not expect you to be completely fluent in all legislation surrounding the services we offer, but we think that through your curiosity and willingness, over time you will be able to run most aspects of the business.
The COO is the frontman of 24hour-AR. As the frontman you can explore the area of compliance and quality management in the broadest sense. A solid content strategy, the use of social media, our own podcast and informative webinars must help our customers to sell products without hassle in the EU and UK. You will be responsible for executing our online strategy and the online/offline sales process.
As a young company with an agile management, the possibilities to develop within and grow with the company are vast.
We think that with 24hour-AR, we can offer you a great playground with lots of opportunities to make a difference and build a business.
Some of the duties that will keep you occupied
- Jointly determine our online strategy and goals.
- Answer emails from clients and have online meetings with them.
- Build an online authority through the writing of blog articles, creating webinars or hosting podcasts.
- Onboard leads.
- Prepare contracts.
- Do legal research.
- Improve processes.
- Project management and following up on subcontracted work.
- Conforming to and following up on financial budget.
- Reporting to management
What will make you a good fit for us?
Ideally, you should have a hands-on approach, an entrepreneurial mindset and are looking for an opportunity to join an ambitious young company where you will grow together.
You will be an addition to our already large knowledge in the legal field. You must be very structured and good at closing projects, selling and creating online content.
WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO:
- have an intuitive understanding of European product safety legislation and other legislation that needs to be complied with in order to sell products legally to the EU,
- have legal experience,
- be used to owning a process, making decisions, and taking responsibility,
- speak and communicate in English fluently,
- be an innovative problem-solver and extremely curious,
- be eager to gain customers and close deals,
- have an entrepreneurial mindset,
- have a positive attitude and a sense of humor,
- be great at explaining something complex in an easy to understand manner.
- a 36 – 40 hours/week contract,
- the possibility to, over time, become a shareholder,
- working remotely or in the office of one of the companies in the group,
- great flexibility,
- annual board meetings in a European city,
- the possibility to create and make a difference.
We hope you recognize yourself in this role (and hope you are carried away with these perks). If so, send us an email with your motivational letter and resume to info[at]24hour-AR.com.